Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad Day

Yesterday was a little rough with Emma. I have to say it was her worse day so far. She slept her normal 12:00am to 6:30am. She stayed up until 8:00am and then slept until 10:30am. That was pretty much Her last nap until 11:45pm last night. I don't know what was wrong with her but She would just not sleep. Not only that but She was not happy. She would fall asleep on my chest, sleep for ten minutes, then cry for ten to fifteen minutes. She was crying like She was hurting. I can't figure out what is wrong. She has no outward signs of being sick, no fever, no runny nose, no cough. If you have any ideas PLEASE let me know.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm so sorry. Here are a few things to think about....

gas (try malicon drops)
acid reflux (evelyn didn't start having problem with this until about 6 weeks)
constipated

Hope today is better.